Important information about COVID-19 procedures
Everything’s different these days. We’re trying our best to help you shop remotely in ways that are new to us, and we’re doing it with a very limited number of staff. It’s all a learning process, and we’re very happy that we’re in a position to do it. But we’re also learning that we have to do some things differently.
Due to the high number of orders that are coming in, we’re having to implement the following policies and procedures:
1. Please use our on-line shop, quiltypleasures.store as your first contact in making an order. Items are being added every day, so check back regularly for additions. Anything that is listed on-line is not available for sale through the bricks and mortar store until we are able to re-open to the public;
2. Orders may not be combined. If you place an order on-line and place another order through the store, these will be treated as two separate orders;
3. Orders may not be modified once they have been placed. If you need to make an addition, you will need to make a new order, and we cannot combine these orders for shipping;
4. If you need to return an item, shipping is your responsibility. Please bear in mind, there are no returns on cut fabric, items such as elastic and webbing which have been cut to measure, patterns, books, or sewing machines. Items must be in their original packaging and in saleable condition. Returns will be accepted up to 30 days after purchase. Please include your receipt.
5. If an item is received in damaged condition, please contact us at email@example.com
6. Elastic is now being sold in 5-metre units.
· Orders amounting to less than $75 (pre-tax) will be mailed for a flat rate of $10; orders of $75 or more (pre-tax) will be mailed for free.
· If you live in the the area bounded by Trim Road/Navan Road/Blair Road/Ottawa River, we will deliver orders to your porch for $5;
· We are allowed to offer curbside pickups for orders. Here are the rules:
1. When we notify you that your order is ready, you may come to our parking lot;
2. Please bring a sign with your name clearly printed on it;
3. Ring the doorbell on the table and hold up your sign;
4. When you know we’ve seen you, please step back behind the white line;
5. We’ll put your parcel on the table outside;
6. When we are back inside, you may collect your package;
7. NO CONTACT!
Thank you for your patience and support during this difficult time. Small businesses can't survive without you!